I've had these articles open in my web browser all week - reading and re-reading because they are all so good. Hope you find one or more to be inspiring to you as well :
- How to Create Your Own Niche // really nice to read after I wrote this post last week.
- Waking up for my life (not to my life) // ah yes, another nod to the morning person (which I am not).
- On being digital hoarders // Paul Jarvis' Sunday Dispatch is awesome and this one really spoke to me.
- You do you // I don't think you need to be a parent to enjoy this one. We should all be able to make our own life decisions without criticism.
- 5 o'clock hero // My SAHM days are different than they were a few years ago, but I still SO get this. I have a 6 o'clock hero though, and every day I give a happy sigh when he walks in the door.
Have a great weekend!
Photo Credit : Death to the Stock Photo